TANZANIA HEALTH PROMOTION SUPPORT TENDER NO. THPS/IFB112/06/2021 - 2022. INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR PROVISION OF STAFF MEDICAL INSURANCE.
TANZANIA HEALTH PROMOTION SUPPORT
TENDER NO. THPS/IFB112/06/2021 - 2022.
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR PROVISION OF STAFF MEDICAL INSURANCE.
Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) is an indigenous NGO established under non-governmental organization act No 24 of 2002 in 2011. THPS works in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) and Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG), The Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of Health (MoH) in Zanzibar with a goal of ensuring accessible high quality health care services to Tanzanians; through strengthening of health and community systems for comprehensive quality health services including HIV/AIDS; Tuberculosis; prevention of GBV; reproductive, maternal, neonatal, child, and adolescent health (RMNHCAH) service: laboratory and health management information systems (HIMS).
Tanzania Health Promotion Support has set aside funds for the operations of the Organization during Financial Year 2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be applied to cover eligible payments under the contracts. Now THPS intends to identify and enlist reputable and registered suppliers and service providers to enter in contracts for provision of Staff Health Insurance.
1. Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) now invites bids from eligible vendors to provide Staff Medical Insurance in password protected pdf documents for the period of 2021/2022.
2. All bids will be sent to THPS through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for bids submission will be on Monday 12th July 2021. not later than 2:00Pm followed by Public tender opening in the presence of bidders but through Video conferencing (Zoom Application software). We will provide meeting credentials (ID & Password) through THPS website; www.thps.or.tz under Jobs/Tenders section on the bids opening day. Bids Submission is through email address and opening ceremony is through Video Conferencing due to precautions of COVID 19 Epidemic. Bids not received timely and not opened in the public bid opening ceremony, shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances. All bidders must attend the opening ceremony for which every company representative will be required to provide password for opening the submitted documents after introduction through the Zoom chat window.
3. All quotes must be in Tanzania Shillings and no tender fee will be charged for this invitation to bid. All tenders must be submitted in a single pdf document not exceeding 20 MB, stating clearly the lot number, name of services and address to.
The Executive Director
Tanzania Health Promotion Support,
3rd Floor, Coco Plaza Building, Plot No. 254,
Toure Drive, Masaki. P.O. Box 32605, Dar es Salaam. Tanzania
4. Note that the organization is not bound to accept the lowest, highest or any tender.
5. The evaluation of bids will be conducted as per Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) Procurement Guidelines.
6. All bidders are advised to send questions/clarifications, through email address email@example.com.From 29th June 2021 through 6thjuly 2021, will be an open window for accepting questions, no questions will be accepted after the 6th July 2021. Received questions will be responded together to all bidders who submitted questions.
Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) provides equal opportunity to all bidders
Lot 1. Provision of Medical Insurance.
Tanzania Health Promotion Support desires to use the services rendered by the Service provider to provide Medical Insurance to THPS staff located in all regions of Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar.
Scope of the work:
I. Service provider should provide available options/categories of service and indicate price and benefits available in each category.
ii. The medical insurance cover will include Principle, Spouse and not more than 4 children
iii. Expected number of people to be covered is 576 and service provider should provide quotes per person
· Adult (294)
· Children (282)
iv. The service Provider should mention the geographic Area/coverage of their services and indicate list of Hospitals and pharmacy contracted.
v. The service provider should show clearly the coverage and limit of the following.
· Impatient & Day Care treatment
· Out Patient Treatment
· Dental treatment
· Rescue and Evacuation
· Fas tracking services
· Other benefits