NORTH MARA GOLD MINE-REQUEST FOR TENDER ELECTRIC FENCE EQUIPMENT AND INSTALLATION
NORTH MARA GOLD MINE
REQUEST FOR TENDER ELECTRIC FENCE EQUIPMENT AND INSTALLATION
North Mara Gold Mine, a fully owned subsidiary of Twiga Minerals Corporation, which is ultimately owned by Barrick Gold Corporation and the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania requests the submission of Tenders from reputable, experienced, certified and qualified parties to provide the following services:
Supply and Installation of Electric Fence on the Gokona Wall
(1) At least 4 years’ experience in the supply and installation of electric fence equipment in the mining industry
(2) Ability to demonstrate track record and evidence/references for at least 3 similar prior successful projects on any mine.
(3) Experienced key personnel to be assigned to the project.
(4) Gallagher Certified channel partner.
(5) Atleast one Gallagher Certified Technician.
Expression of Interest
If your company meets the pre-qualification criteria and would like to be considered to receive the invitation to tender (ITT), an expression of interest (EOI) including your company profile and evidence of compliance with pre-qualification criteria may be submitted to email@example.com.
Applicants must quote reference “Electric Fence Equipment and Installation” in the subject line of your email.
Last date to submit EOI June 11, 2021
North Mara Gold Mine Limited